How do I replace a lost or damaged card?

How do I replace a lost or damaged card?

If you have lost your card or it was stolen, you can request a replacement by directly reaching out to the company that issued you the card. Please note once the card is replaced you will receive it within 10 business days. Cardholder Support cannot assist cardholders directly with this issue. To access your personal card account details, please visit the website printed on the back of your card.

    • Related Articles

    • How can I report a lost or stolen or damaged card?

      If a card is lost or stolen we recommend you suspend the card by logging into the cardholder You can contact us at or contact support on the number on the back of your card.
    • My card expired with funds remaining; What are my options?

      Please note, cards issued from a corporation for promotional purposes legally have an expiration date. Please take a look at the terms and conditions that were sent with the card to determine if your program allows for replacement cards to be created ...
    • What does 'suspend card' mean?

      If you notice unauthorized activity or are unsure of any transactions on your card and you want to safeguard your current balance, you can click on suspend card in your mycard online portal. This will temporarily block your card from future ...
    • Why was my card declined?

      Transactions can be declined for various reasons. The most common are: 1. The transaction amount exceeds the card balance. Please ensure that the transaction amount is equal to or less than the available balance.                                     ...
    • Why was my card declined?

      Your card may have been declined because the purchase amount was greater than the available balance on your card. Some retailers will allow you to do a split transaction where they allow you to use two separate payment methods. Merchants are unable ...